The first page that appears upon logging in to Welkin is the Coach Inbox.
Your Inbox organizes your work day by displaying important information such as today’s scheduled calls and visits and alerts for new messages received from your patients. It’s a good idea to bookmark this page for quicker access.
The Inbox has the following sections:
- The Header, the bar at the top of the screen
- The Inbox, the main area of the screen
The Header contains the following buttons:
- The Home button, which will navigate you back to the main inbox view from any page in Welkin
- The Coach Menu, which contains a drop down list of actions you can take, for example, navigate to their coach profile or log out
- The Search Bar, which allows you to search any patients they have access to
The Inbox contains the following sections:
- The Workflow Prompts, which organize the alerts, tasks, and necessary actions that are a part of your daily workflow. Clicking on a patient's name listed under a Workflow Prompt will navigate you to their patient profile
- The Inbox Views, which allow the coach to switch between their workflow prompts, a list of all patients, or their dashboards (if they exist in that version of Welkin)
- The Inbox Filters, which allow the coach to filter their coach view based on different patient populations, program phases, or any other segmentations that have been configured
- The Create Patient button, which allows a coach to add a new patient to Welkin