This is actually the expected behavior. You are receiving the SMS, but not getting the inbox alerts for it, because only the TSS of the region gets those inbox alerts (which is what we've specifically configured for). The SMS contains the patient ID, however, so that you can have a reference for which patient generated the alert.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I unlock a coach account?
- Why is the "Update Patient" button grayed out?
- Why is the secondary phone number for a patient being deleted, or the updated phone number being overwritten by the old one?
- How can I change a patient’s territory?
- Help! My page won't load
- Can you give me and/or another person access to a specific profile?
- How can I filter my inbox to see patients from a specific phase?
- I received a text message notification saying I had an unread SMS from a patient. When I logged into Welkin, I didn’t see any unread messages in my Unread Messages inbox. What happened?
- How are Perm Anniversary calls handled for regions that have anniversary-only TSS support?