Case coverage is a feature in Welkin that allows a coach to temporarily assign their patients to another coach who is not already in the patient's territory.
The case coverage coach will:
- Receive a "New Patient Referral" alert that they have been assigned case coverage (see below image)
- Have access to covered patients' profiles
- Receive alerts for covered patients
- Receive calls from covered patients
- Be available to receive scheduling requests or assignments for covered patients
A patient's case coverage relationships may be removed by any coach with access to that patient's profile.
Example Case Coverage Scenarios
- PTO When a coach goes on PTO, they can use the case coverage feature to assign their patients to another coach while they are gone (in addition to manually removing their phone number from their coach profile)
- Territory Coverage When a coach is temporarily covering in a territory, they may need access to the patients in that territory