Access to profiles are based on territories and roles. If you or another team member need access to a profile not in your territory a Nevro admin can determine how to best facilitate this. The answer may be to use the case coverage feature.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I unlock a coach account?
- Why is the "Update Patient" button grayed out?
- Why is the secondary phone number for a patient being deleted, or the updated phone number being overwritten by the old one?
- How can I change a patient’s territory?
- Help! My page won't load
- Can you give me and/or another person access to a specific profile?
- How can I filter my inbox to see patients from a specific phase?
- I received a text message notification saying I had an unread SMS from a patient. When I logged into Welkin, I didn’t see any unread messages in my Unread Messages inbox. What happened?
- How are Perm Anniversary calls handled for regions that have anniversary-only TSS support?