This article will help you:
- Locate and file a ticket for support with the Welkin platform
- View your ticket history
We could all use a little support once in awhile. From answering basic questions to fielding bug reports, the Welkin Health Support team is here to help.
Where can I file a ticket?
The ticket submission page can be found by clicking on the Submit a Request link in the Help Center header. The Help Center is located at support.welkinhealth.com
What can support help me with?
Welkin Health's support team can help you with any question related to the Welkin product. This includes:
- Unlocking locked accounts
- Explaining core product functionality
- Debugging and troubleshooting unexpected product behavior
- Discussing Welkin Health technical documentation
- Collecting product feedback
The Welkin Health support team is not able to:
- Develop partner workflows
- Train on or have expert knowledge of internal partner workflows
- Set up or troubleshoot hardware that is being used in tandem with Welkin software
Where can I view my tickets?
To view your outstanding Welkin Health tickets, you must first sign in to the Help Center. Click the Sign In link in the Help Center header:
You will be prompted to create a Welkin Health Help Center account:
Important Note: These login credentials will be different than your Welkin Health coach account log in credentials. The email and password you choose here will only grant you access to the Welkin Health Help Center.
After you've created a Help Center account, click on your name and navigate to the My activities page:
From here, you can view your tickets or tickets that you're CC'd on and filter by status (Any, Open, Awaiting your Reply, and Solved)
How can I expedite a resolution?
Please include the following in your support ticket to ensure optimal resolution time:
- A detailed description of the issue, including unexpected versus expected behaviors
- A detailed description of the business impact
- Diagnostic details to help expedite analysis and identification of critical errors (screenshots, or steps to reproduce)
Additionally, please reply timely to support updates, providing any additional information requested, and communicate changes in the severity of the issue.
Important Note: Welkin cannot accept any digital message (including screenshots) that contains PHI or PII. If you need support with an issue involving PHI or PII, please request to discuss the issue over a screen share with a support representative.