In this article, we'll walk through:
- What are the Actions available for coaches?
- how to customize the Action bar for your Program.
After reading this documentation, you will:
- know the purpose and function of the Action Bar.
- know how to configure the Action Bar to maximize efficiency for your team.
- know the standard options available for the Action Bar.
The Action Bar in the Patient Profile provides your coaches with easy access to common Actions they might perform when working with a patient.
You can configure the Action Bar to make the most common Actions the most accessible, maximizing the efficiency of your coaches. The Action Bar displays up to 5 items; if you enable more than 5 Actions, your coaches can select them from with the “More” drop-down menu on the Action Bar. Using Workshop, enable and arrange the Actions coaches use most often in the Action Bar, and drag the less-used Actions to the Overflow menu. Similarly, you can disable the Actions you don’t want visible in the Patient Profile.
Standard Actions are:
- Care Flow
- Change Phase
- Edit Patient
Important note: Custom Actions are not available in Workshop.
Here are some additional resources:
- How to configure the Action Bar for your program