In this article, we'll walk through:
- What is the Side Bar?
- What default sections are included in the Side Bar layout?
- How to add custom sections to the Side Bar layout options.
After reading this documentation, you will:
- Know where to locate the Side Bar.
- Know what to display in the Side Bar.
- Know the standard sections available in the Side Bar layout, and how to create your own custom options.
The Side Bar in the Patient Profile shows at-a-glance information about the patient. It should be used to display the key patient data your coaches need to reference when reviewing or engaging with a patient, such as prescriptions, allergies, insurance information or other important details specific to your program.
Default Side Bar sections
In Workshop, you can enable or disable the sections on the Side Bar, changing its layout across all Patient Profiles. Sections can be rearranged to better organize the data your coaches need to see, with the exception of Patient Information which will always be locked in place at the top of the order.
Standard sections are:
- Personal Info
- Scratch Pad (for quick notes such as “Prefers to be called Mike”. “Call in the mornings before noon”)
- Communications Authorizations
- Emergency Contacts
- Special needs
- Additional Providers
- Provider Phone Numbers
- Lab History
Custom Side Bar sections
In some cases, the standard Side Bar sections might not be sufficient for your purposes. In these cases, you may choose to create custom Side Bar sections to display program-specific information. Examples of custom Side Bar sections can include Risk Score, or device specific identifiers or models. The data displayed in your Custom Side Bar section ocan be updated through integrations with your own systems, as well as manually by your coaches.
Important Note: The Side Bar configuration you choose is applied uniformly for all Patient Profiles in your Program.