- Begin by learning about Processes with this feature overview.
- Now that you understand the feature, it’s time to start building. Begin by ensuring that you’ve “Locked” your configuration to make changes.
- Next, choose Processes from the Build section of the Workshop menu. This opens up the Processes landing page. Once you’ve made a Process, it’ll be displayed on this page.
- To create a Process, click the Create Process button.
Important note: You must first create content in Workshop before it can be used as Process action or condition. Build Alerts, Email & SMS Templates, Assessments, Care Flows, and Custom Data first, if you’d like to make a Process that references them.
Create a Process
- After you clicked Create Process, choose the action this Process will automate
- Create Alert
- Change Phase
- Send Message
- Create Care Flow
- Schedule Appointment
- Reassign Patient
- Next, define the conditions that execute this Process. From the Condition Type menu, choose from:
- Patient enters a phase
- Patient exits a phase
- Upcoming appointment
- Completed appointment
- Patient completes an Assessment
- Coach completes an Assessment
- Custom Data is recorded
- Patient is created
Custom Data conditions
Currently, the Process builder supports only one condition type at a time, with the exception of Custom Data conditions.
- To add a Custom Data condition, click the button and complete the subsequent fields.
Important note: Processes that use a secondary Custom Data condition will only execute successfully if the first condition is met, and the current Custom Data value meets the Custom Data condition criteria. To learn more about Custom Data conditions, revisit the Process overview.
- Next, complete the Action fields
Important note: Fields cannot be left blank. If a field is not completed, the Process will not run correctly. Please ensure all fields have been completed.
- Click Create Process when the steps above are completed. This Process will now appear on the Process landing page.
Important note: Once created in Workshop, Processes can’t be deleted. See the feature overview for more information about Processes.
Here are some additional resources: