In this article, we'll walk through:
- How to create a Process
- What are the different outcomes that are supported
After reading this documentation, you will:
- Understand how to create a Process to support your workflows
To create a new Process in Workshop, follow the steps below.
- Ensure you’ve checked out your configuration so you can make changes to your Program.
- In the Workshop Menu, select Processes. You will then be taken to the Processes screen which lists all the Processes created for this Configuration.
- Click on Create Process to create a new Process.
- You can choose from the following outcomes
- Create alert
- Create care plan
- Change patient’s phase
- Send a message
- Schedule an event
- Reassign patient's coach
For all Outcomes, use the following guidance to create your process.
Choose a name for the process. Tip: Choose a name that will be recognizable and relevant to what the outcome will be. Example: “Intake care flow for new patients” or “Satisfaction survey overdue alert”
For the outcome you chose, choose the content that should be triggered. Tip: You can only choose from Elements you created in Workshop (example: “Intake care flow” or “Satisfaction survey overdue alert”
Choose the condition that your process will be executed. You can choose from the following outcomes and specify the details of the conditions (note: some combinations are not valid based on your outcome as they could cause an infinite loop)
- Patient enters a phase
- Patient exits a phase
- Before a scheduled event
- After a scheduled event
- Patient completes an assessment
- Coach completes an assessment
- Custom Data Type trigger
- Patient is created
Learn more about Processes: