In this article, we'll walk through:
- How to add more coach accounts to use in your test environment
Learn more about Testing and how to best use your test environment.
Your test environment allows you to verify the changes you are making, as well as to allow for other members of your team to use Welkin in a safe environment that will not affect real patients in your program. Testing accounts are not the same as your Live accounts, this is intentional to ensure the separation of Testing or experimentation from your Live program.
To create a testing account login for another member of your organization:
- In your web browser, go to http://coach.welkinhealth.com
- Log in using your Admin credentials for your Test environment. If Welkin created these for you, the email address will contain the words “admin” and “test”. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the left navigation, select Coaches
- Click on Create Account
- Fill in the information for the member of your organization you are adding. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- The email address that you enter will be the email address used for their login account.
- Select the appropriate role for the user.
- Click Save when you are done.
- Confirm the creation of this account, and in the full screen view ensure that the information you provided is correct. If yes, click Send Password Reset Email which will send the user an email with how to set their password. If there is any incorrect information, click on Edit Account to correct it.