In this article, we'll walk through:
- Where do I see the most recent set of changes made to my Program?
- What are Unpublished Changes?
- What changes will appear be in the Unpublished Changes?
After reading this documentation, you will be able to:
- Find, understand, and review the contents of your Unpublished Changes
Anything you create or modify is considered a “change” and can be seen in the Unpublished Changes in the Overview page. The Unpublished Changes allows you to keep track of all the modifications made to your program since the last time you locked it for testing and then publishing.
Prior to publishing to your Live environment, you should review the Unpublished Changes that will be published to your configuration. This is important if you and your team have been making changes on the same version.
Each Unpublished change record consists of the following:
- Timestamp -- the date and time the change was saved.
- Type -- if the change is created, updated or deleted.
- Category -- which feature area your change corresponds to
- Title -- the title of item you changed in your Configuration.
- Edited By -- Workshop does not yet support audit logs for Edited By.
Important note: When you make changes to the Layout, which includes your Action Bar or Sidebar, you will see multiple “Protocol” changes in your Unpublished Changes as this corresponds to a change in each Phase for which that the layout applies.
When you publish changes, you will create a new configuration “Version”. The Version number assigned to new sets of changes continues to identify them after they’ve been published. In the future, historical record of previous configuration Versions, and the changes made in those Versions, will be found in the Changelog - this feature has not yet been enabled.
If you do not recognize changes in your Unpublished Changes, please reach out to https://support.welkinhealth.com/, prior to Publishing your changes.