Before You Submit a ticket:
- Browse or search for an answer in our Knowledge Base.
- If you need further assistance, be ready to provide the steps you took to reproduce the issue and/or any screenshots (please do not include any PHI).
- Review the following business impact categorization to determine how to classify your issue:
- L1 - A critical business emergency, high number of users are unable to use Welkin in any meaningful way
- L2 - A major business impact and no workaround is available, some users are unable to use the Integrated Product in any meaningful way, or, material functionality of the Integrated Product is severely restricted in use
- L3 - A moderate business impact, non-material functions are malfunctioning or material functions are malfunctioning but there is a workaround available
- L4 - Any other issue or question
How to Submit a Ticket:
- Click on the “Submit a Request” link in the header.
- Please fill out the following required fields:
- Email: Contact email for Welkin. Note: If you have submitted a request before, please use the same email address you used previously. If you have not submitted a request previously, please use an email address where we can contact you.
- Subject: Brief description of Issue.
- Description: Detailed description of issue; including steps to reproduce issues and error messages. Workshop related issues should have name of process in question.
- Product Tag: Choose the part(s) of the Welkin platform that you are experiencing this issue with. Multiple tags are allowed.
- Business Impact: Select business impact
- Attachments: Include any relevant screenshots (no PHI) of error messages or behaviour you are seeing.