Save an Assessment as a PDF
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to save an Assessment as a PDF in Welkin.
Once you’ve completed an Assessment, follow the steps below:
- Select the Preview PDF button at the bottom of the Assessment pop-up. By selecting Save, the Assessment will save to the Patient’s Profile.
Important Note: if you do not see the Preview PDF button, Saving an Assessment as a PDF is not available for your Program. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you’d like this to be enabled for a specific Assessment.
- A new pop-up will open to show a preview of the Assessment in PDF format.
- Select Print.
- The print window will appear. Select your settings.
- In the “Destination” section, make sure the option selected is “Save as PDF”.
- If the option selected is not “Save as PDF”, select “Change…” and then choose “Save as PDF”.
- Select Save.
Important Note: Make sure to change the name of the file to something recognizable but without unnecessary PHI.
- To save your PDF to your chosen folder, select Save.
Here are some additional resources: