In this guide, we’ll walk through how to add contact information to your profile and set your calendar availability.
To add contact information to your profile, follow the steps below:
Log into Welkin and click on your name in the upper right hand corner next to the search bar. Select Profile.
- You will be navigated to your coach profile view. Scroll down to the section called Your Profile and enter your email address and phone number and click Save. This phone number will not be visible to patients when you call them through the Welkin platform. Patients will see the Welkin-issued number for your organization.
Important Note: If you do not have an email address or phone number saved in your profile, your patients will not be able to communicate with you through these channels.
To set your calendar availability, follow the steps below:
- In the coach profile view, click the blue Edit Schedule button beneath the calendar of scheduled appointments.
- Select the days and times you want to be available for appointments. This schedule controls when other coaches are able to request appointments or calls with you. This does not control when incoming calls are routed to you. The times listed are configured to the time zone that was set when your coach account was created.
- Use the Schedule Unavailability section to plan ahead for exceptions to your typical availability, such as a vacation.
- Save these changes by clicking Save at the bottom of your coach profile. Your updated availability will be reflected in your calendar after refreshing the page.
Here are some additional resources: